Sunday, July 1, 2007

Pregnant at 21 Weeks!

So here I am...just took this picture today. I technically start week 21 on Tuesday. I'm definitely starting to show a bit now! Pretty crazy. :) Jeff and I tried to start registering at Babies R Us today, and all I can say is WOW--that's pretty overwhelming! We both felt pretty "dumb" in several areas of what to buy, but that's ok. I know we're not the only 1st time parents that get overwhelmed when it comes to what to buy for our 1st child. We're going to do more research & add/delete items online, get more ideas of necessities from other mommy "experts", and we'll go back another day to finish it up. We're going to register at Target someday too, so that'll be fun.

We also bought our 1st baby outfit together today. It's so cute! Jeff actually saw it first and just had to show me. We both decided that it would be a really cute outfit for our little boy to wear coming home from the hospital. So sweet to think about!

Well, it's 10:55 pm and past my bedtime. Gotta get up for summer school in the morning! But get this...I only have 4 more days of summer school, and then I'm DONE teaching (who knows for how long)! :)

Good night everyone. I'll try to write more this week!

2 comments:

LadyP said...

Thank you for the belly pic! Now keep them coming! Miss you!

Carrie said...

Very sexy belly. Love it.