Thursday, January 31, 2008
Hangin' out in his pjs and swingin' away!
It's already January 31st! Let's see, what all happened this month?
- Our baby boy turned 2 months and gets even cuter as the days go by! :)
- Ryker LOVES to smile and talk to Mommy & Daddy! (I've taken some videos, so once I learn how to attach them I'll share them with y'all.)
- He moved into size 2 diapers!
- He's starting to wear some 3-6 mo. clothes, even though a lot of them are still quite big. The onsies fit much better than the 0-3 mo.!
- In the last couple of weeks, he has found his fists to suck on! (I'll have to take a pic of the baby slobber to show you.)
- One major event at the beginning of the month is the time that Jeff's 1996 Ford Ranger broke down and died. Yeah, it wasn't a fun time. (I'll explain more in the next post.)
- Jeff got his Professional Engineer's license in the mail this week, because he passed his PE exam that he took back in November!!!! We're so proud!
- This past week I thought I ended up somehow with strep throat with a major sore throat for days, coughing, nasal congestion, sneezing, and then loss of voice. I went to the dr. on Mon., and luckily it wasn't strep. She said I have laryngitis and probably a mixture of a cold. I've been really worried about Ryker getting sick, but THANKFULLY he hasn't shown any signs of being sick. Jeff has said he's had a bit of a sore throat in the last couple of days though. Uh oh!
I'm looking forward to the fabulous month of February! Not only is it my birthday month and that our boy will turn 3 months old, but we're also going to celebrate having MN visiters coming to KC! My parents are coming over President's Day weekend, and then Carrie, Liz, Kat, and Kat's 6 month old baby girl, Annie, are coming the last weekend of February. I CAN'T WAIT!! Mom & dad will be able to see how much Ryker's grown in 1 month and the girls will be able to meet him for the 1st time! His chubby cheeks are waiting for kisses!! :)
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Today our baby boy turned 2 months old! He also had his 2 month pediatrician visit this morning. Poor little guy had 4 shots taken (2 in each leg)...he's a tough one! Yes he cried, but only for about 20 seconds after the shots and then in went the pacifier to calm him down...it worked! :) He definitely wanted to be held by his mommy during the rest of the day which made us both feel better.
- Weight: 12 lbs. 3 oz. (55 percentile) Now he's going into size 2 diapers!
- Height: 23 1/2 in. (75 %)
- Head: 39.1 cm. (25 %)
- He's doing great overall with all measurements!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Friday, January 4, 2008
Just hangin' around!
Papa's little grandson
We Love You Both!
Tippy's energy always wears Rocky out when she's at his house!
"I love when my Great-Grandparents come to see me!""I'm all smiles!"