Tuesday, October 16, 2007

36 Weeks--Oh Boy!


Oh My Goodness...I only have 4 WEEKS LEFT until my due date!!! However, it could be sooner than that or later. As long as he doesn't show up before Jeff's PE Exam, which is on the 26th in less than 2 weeks! Poor guy...he's a bit stressed with all of his studying and so much to do at work. Keep him in your prayers!
I have my last shower this Saturday with my co-workers, so that'll be fun! I sure miss teaching with them. At least I've been subbing almost every day at my school in the last couple of months. My last day subbing is next Monday, and then I'm cutting it off. I have lots that I want to get done at home and errands to run before the baby shows up! I know I won't regret my decision of taking the year off of teaching once the baby shows up. He'll definitely keep me busy! :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

You look great!! How exciting...only four more weeks (or more or less)! :) Yea! Hopefully we can chat tomorrow... Love ya!

Courtney said...

Oh my, Janell you look SO CUTE!!! I am very excited for you, and wish you the best as you await the arrival of your precious little one. You are going to be a wonderful mommy. Thinking of you!! ~Courtney Stasney

Janell said...

Thanks girls!! Hope all is going well with you too, Courtney! :)