Friday, March 14, 2008

MN Girls' Weekend!

It's about time that I update my blog! Sorry I haven't written anything since my birthday. THANK YOU for all of you who granted my birthday wish! For those of you who haven't, it's not too late. :)

Two weekends ago, some close friends of mine flew down from MN to come visit and see Ryker for the 1st time. Carrie and Liz flew down together, and Kat flew later that Friday with her little girl, Annie, who is an adorable little 7 mo. old. We had such a great time! I definitely needed a weekend with my college girls. :) The weather was a heat wave for them while they were here; it got up to 75 degrees! We enjoyed the outdoors, nice chats, baby playtime, yummy dinners, and fun laughter.

THANKS for a fabulous weekend, girls!

Kat, Annie, Liz, Carrie, and me holding my growing boy!

We had a cookout at Kacie & Dan's house and Derek & Andrea joined us too. So here are the babies: Finley, Annie, Ryker, & Charlee. So cute!

Awww...young love. Ryker goes for the older girls. :)

Mommies & Babies...oh my!

(Yes, that is Will Ferrell in his underwear on TV. Good ol' Old School movie! HAHA)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Yes, we all need Will Farrel underwear pictures!!!

amrolih said...

Annie and Ryker look like they hit it off right away! A few years from now they'll be conspiring against you! Very cute pics!