Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Third Trimester Already!


Regular ultrasound picture of our little boy's feet!

As of this week, I'm 28 weeks pregnant and already in my 3rd trimester. That's pretty crazy! As you can see, Jeff and I had our 4D ultrasound which was pretty sweet. We actually had to go in to get it done twice because our little boy was "stubborn" and wouldn't show his face the 1st time. He had his feet next to his face, so we got great shots of his feet. He even kept hitting himself with his knee. (Doesn't that remind you of the "stop hitting yourself" game that many of us used to play with our parents as kids?!) haha.

4D picture of his crossed ankles

So we went in the 2nd time and had good profile shots of his face as you see below. We couldn't get a full view of the whole front of his face, but what can you do? It was funny, because he was holding onto the umbilical cord with his hand right by his face the whole time. The nurse even said, "Look, he already has a toy to play with!" :)

Picture of face and arm/hand right next to him--looks like he's even smiling a bit as he smooshes his nose!

At least we could see part of the other eyelid!

There's one of his little ears!


As far as I know, that was the last ultrasound that I'll be having. I'm now going to the dr. every 2 weeks for check-ups. We pray that it'll be a smooth ride from now until when he shows up!

5 comments:

Kim said...

You got some great pics! It will be fun to compare after he is here - Max doesn't really look like his ultrasound pics, but I've seen some that look EXACTLY the same!

Carrie said...

Wow! You are right. He's not a gummy bear anymore, "he's a real boy!" It's still very wierd for me to see that and it's your baby! Love ya--see you soon--

Dolores Turner said...

My congratulations, Jeff and Janell
It was so neat to look at the pictures of your new little son ( I didn't know) and also all the rest of your blog. New experience with this
There is much joy there, it just beams out of the pictures. Very happy for you both. Again congratulations Dolores

Anonymous said...

Ok, so...my nephew still kinda looks like an alien. Sure, some features are more defined, but it's still just weird!! I know he'll look better in November! :)

Krista said...

He looks beautiful!!! I know you can't wait to see the little prince...Enjoy this time as much as you can...and I hope to hear about a very uneventful delivery!!! (sorry that's just the NICU nurse in me)
You and Jeff will be great parents!