Thursday, August 30, 2007

Week 29

Week 29 Picture

Jeff and I have been slacking on taking the weekly pictures, so we apologize for that. My belly is sticking out a bit more and still is growing. Who knows how big I'll get when it gets really close to the due date...hopefully not HUGE. :) I'm super excited for heading up to Duluth this weekend. Jeff and I are driving to the cities tomorrow after he gets off of work and staying the night with Liz and Bryan. Malena is flying there too, and we're picking her up Sat. morning after she hangs out with her friend, Becky. We'll make sure to stop more than the 1 stop that we usually take, so no worries on the long drive. I can't wait for my 1st baby shower on Sunday!! It'll be fun to see all of the family and friends from back home in MN. (MANY THANKS to the girls who are putting it together!) Jeff and I haven't been to Duluth since last Christmas, so it's definitely time to be home with mom and dad. There's no place like home. :)
Having dinner with Kacie, Finley (now 4 weeks old), and Laurie

Julie is ready for a grandchild of her own!

1 comment:

Beth said...

You are so darn cute!! I can't wait to see you! Love ya...