Sunday, September 9, 2007

Week 30

1st Baby Shower in my hometown at 30 Weeks!

Over Labor Day weekend, Jeff and I traveled up north to Duluth for a few days. I wish we could've stayed longer! Visits always go by way too fast, especially when there's so much we'd like to do and so many people to see. My girls organized my 1st baby shower which was so much fun!! MANY THANKS to my lovely ladies!!! You did a fabulous job! We got some really sweet baby clothes, blankets, toys, etc. Our little boy is going to be so darn cute! :) I only got a few pictures taken at the shower, so for those of you that were there please send me what you were able to take. Thanks! (The above pictures are of my girlfriends that were able to make it. We didn't get a chance to take a group picture of everyone else before they left.) It was also fun having 3 little ones with their mommies--Bobbie brought Sierra (10 months), Erin had Daylan (almost 5 months), and Kat had her new little girl, Anastasia (only 4 weeks old). One of the cutest moments was when Sierra keep hugging and "petting" Daylan. So sweet!

While in Duluth, we wanted to do a little "sight-seeing" since Jeff still hasn't seen all the fun attractions. Off we went to take a stroll on the beach at Park Point. It was a bit chilly, but not too bad. There were even people swimming in the super cold Lake Superior! Those are die-hard Duluthians. haha. We also wanted to go to the Rose Garden to see the beautiful flowers and take a nice long walk on the lakewalk. It was nice taking a break from the heat in KC to enjoying a cool breeze in the 70s.


The Spence family walking on the beach at Park Point

I love my husband!

Beautiful Rose Garden in Duluth on the Lakewalk

Standing in front of the well-known Aerial Lift Bridge

1 comment:

Carrie said...

J--very good pictures! The lake looks very picturesque behind you and your family! I love the ones of you and Jeff. I promise to upload & send the pictures to you this week. I am anti-computer on the weekends. Love ya--you never said how much the baby weighed when I talked to you on Friday.