Thursday, September 13, 2007

Belly is Moving! Is that a butt?

Week 31

Hmmm...How much bigger will I get?

Do I really only have 9 weeks left until my due date? CRAZY! Who knows, he may show up earlier or later. Who wants to vote? :) So the past few weeks, I've definitely been feeling the baby move a lot more! Not only do I feel his random kicks and hiccups, but the coolest part is when I can actually feel a hard body part. Right now, as I sit at my desk, I can feel a body part at the middle top of my belly. I wonder what it is! Is it a butt, head, shoulder, knee? At times I can even see my belly move as he moves. It's pretty darn sweet! I wonder if I'll ever see a foot print sticking out. For those mothers out there, did you ever see that? I even have noticed the Braxton Hicks Contractions, which make my belly tighten up like crazy. My son (wow, I haven't said that a lot...has a nice ring to it) likes to keep me up at night too. I think he's trying to prepare me for what is to come.

Seeing friends with their babies and mothers giving their little ones hugs & kisses make me get even more excited to have our little guy here with us! People are continuously asking us what name we've picked out and the answer is...we're still working on it. It's a pretty hard decision if you ask me! I had lots of girl names in my head before we found out we were having a boy. Then I had to change the direction of my thoughts. Don't worry, we'll have one before he comes. I'll let y'all know once we decide!

Tippy is hanging out with Finley (who is 5 weeks old in the picture). We can't believe he'll be 6 weeks old tomorrow! Jeff & I love the "practice" as we babysit him!

What a cute pair! The question is...will Tippy get jealous when our boy shows up? So far, she's great with Finley!

7 comments:

Beth said...

Janell...I am so excited to meet your little boy! Let me know if you do ever see a footprint...that would be awesome! I wish I was there with you right now! I can't believe your due date is coming up so soon already! I can't wait to meet him. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left! When I was pregnant with Max my belly was on the move constantly. :) And he's still always moving! Someone told me that little boys are much more active than little girls, but who knows if that's true. Can't wait to hear the name you pick out!

Carrie said...

Oh, you look so beautiful. Really. There is a significant glow. He's already keeping you busy. Can't wait to see the belly!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janell-thanks for reading my blog; and yours is great too! Hope all is well with your baby bump!

LadyP said...

Hey baby! You look great! That belly is sure growing and you look beautiful! I can't wait to see you and meet the little man!
Love you miss you!

Carrie said...

Hellooooooo! We need some updates! People at work who aren't working!

Katherine said...

Love the belly. It's soooooo cute! Makes me miss being pregnant. You definitely have that pregnancy glow. I love how you show off the belly too. I'm getting very excited for you. Annie was a wild woman inside me too. She would always poke me in the ribs and kick me in the sides. It's fun at times but not at night when you can hear your hubby sleeping away and you're up trying to catch some zzz's through the activity inside you. Can't wait to see more pictures.
p.s. I updated my blog :)