Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Very Thankful Year!

Auntie Malena is thrilled to spend time with her new nephew!

This was the 1st time for Uncle Kyle to hold a newborn baby! Ryker was in good hands. :)

Wow, I'm updating my blog 2 days in a row! Aren't you impressed?! I'm feeling a lot more rested today compared to yesterday. Ryker let me sleep a little more last night, even though I still got up twice with him.

Thanksgiving Day this year was wonderful since we had both sides of the family together! Ryker was exactly 1 week old that day, so we were all very thankful to have a healthy baby boy with us. We spent the holiday at Rick & Julie's house and ate some very yummy food! (Thanks for all of your cooking, Julie, Grandma, & Dad!)

Jesse, Malena, Mom, Jeff, Ryker, Janell, & Dad

Jeff, Janell, Ryker, Kyle, Julie, & Rick

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Great family pictures! Did Jeff & his mom coordinate their outfits?

Anonymous said...

Wow. So happy for you two! Hope things are going well. Looks like everyone had a great time. What trip to see Kyle holding a baby. I haven't seen him in years.
( bad cousin)
We are going to try and come down to Missouri this summer. Hope to see you! And I will definetly be checking this blog more often! :)