Friday, November 2, 2007

Do I Really Only Have 1 1/2 Weeks Left?!

This was taken this past Friday at 37.5 Weeks
Drumroll please...........I only have 1.5 weeks left until my due date!!! Last weekend was another eventful weekend full of girl time! 2 of my close friends from MN, Carrie & Liz, drove down to KC on Thursday night while Jeff was out of town getting ready for his Professional Engineer Exam. It was nice to not be alone, just in case anything would happen. (No baby yet!) On Friday, as I was wondering how Jeff's 8 hr. exam was going during the day, the girls and I had fun eating a yummy breakfast, relaxing by just hanging out and chatting, baby shopping at Target using gift cards, and having fun at Bunko with the KC girls that night. (If you're wondering, Jeff thought the test was of course very difficult but that it was a little better than he thought it would be. He won't get the results until around February, which is quite the long wait! Let's hope for the best! THANK GOODNESS he's done spending every night studying!) On Sat., while Jeff had to spend most of the day at a work meeting (poor guy), the girls and I had another fun day shopping for the little guy at Babies-R-Us spending more gift cards, organizing the baby room, and doing baby laundry. After Jeff got home and before we went out for dinner, Carrie & Liz decided to do a pregnancy photo shoot! Our friend, Kim, is an excellent photographer (as you can see on her blog if you click "Beejo" on the right side of my page), so the girls wanted to give it a shot like Kim did while she was pregnant! It was lots of fun; we enjoyed having the giggles as they tried to "pose" me and have me change outfits--Carrie was the photographer and Liz was her lovely assistant. They definitely made me feel like a beautiful pregnant woman! :) Thanks, girls!

Here's my 1st belly shot that has been posted on this blog!

Next pose: Hands of Mommy & Daddy on the baby belly

Carrie & Liz were being creative in being photographers!

THANKS FOR THE FUN WEEKEND, GIRLS!!!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow--you are glowing! Pregnancy definitely agrees with you! Thanks for the very fun weekend. Love you.

Kim said...

oh you look so cute! they did a great job with the pictures! :)

Blog Mom said...

So sweet!

Karla said...

Very beautiful pictures, Janell! Intentional or not, Liz & Carrie's hands almost form a "heart" on your tummy! Good luck in the exciting days to come! Karla

Katherine said...

You're so beautiful! I
am so excited for you...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I finally looked at your blog again! You still really aren't that big in the belly area...that's nice! Glad you had fun and didn't miss jeffy too much! :)

amrolih said...

Janell you look amazing!! I can't believe the due date is coming so quickly! The ladies did a great job with the pics!