Tuesday, November 6, 2007

FINAL WEEK!

Today marks the beginning of my final week of pregnancy! We had a pretty busy weekend. On Sat. we helped our friends Derek & Andrea move into their new house for most of the day. Then we shopped a bit together at Babies-R-Us, ate at Panera Bread, and rented "Transformers" for the night of relaxing (ended up being a pretty good movie). It hit us that Sunday was going to be our LAST full day of just the two of us without company and/or a baby in the house! So we wanted to spend the day together. Guess what we did?! We went to the sold-out CHIEFS vs. PACKERS game at the Arrowhead Stadium! A friend of mine had 2 extra tickets so she called late Sat. night and asked if we wanted to go. Thinking to myself, I only have a week left of pregnancy...would that be smart to go? Then I said, "Why the hell not!" :) We had lots of fun and had AWESOME seats right behind the Chiefs, 30 yard line, 21 rows from the field, lower deck! Even though the Chiefs lost, what a fun day to spend together, right! After the game we picked up Tippy, ran to Best Buy to get the video camera that Jeff wanted, and headed over to Rick & Julie's house for a yummy dinner.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute shirts. Your belly is so cute. You still look little! Love ya!

Beth said...

Fun weekend! That was a nice treat I am sure...and the Packers yet! Enjoy your last few days "alone." :)

Krista said...

I'm so jealous you got to see the Packers play! I mean the Cheifs.:)

Tiffany and Brian said...

You look great. I can't believe the days are just flying by. Have a few peaceful days. Take a nap and take one for me too!!!
Tiffany