Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Apologies!

(Pictures from the beginning of May)
"Did you remember to wash my nose, Mommy?"

Hangin' out with Daddy outside


Yes, I know, 3 months is way too long for not updating my blog, and many of you have kept reminding me. My apologies to you! I have a lot to update you on and lots of pictures to share! I'll have to go month by month on what has been going on with our family, so more details will soon arrive on here. Get ready to read and see how Ryker is growing into a little boy instead of a little baby!

Ryker is absolutely wonderful and keeps getting cuter as the days go on! All of his facial expressions are just priceless, and we have quite the squealer! It seems that he loves to hear his own voice...go figure! :) He'll already be 9 months old on on Aug. 15th!!! He's growing so fast! Before we know it, he'll be turning 1 and will be all over our house! He's not quite crawling on his hands and knees yet, but he's definitely getting better at the army crawl and pushing off with his feet. Once again, I'll give more details on what he's been doing as I update about each month.

I hope all is well with everyone and that you are enjoying your summer!

No comments: