Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day, Daddy!

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, DADDY! We miss you while you're at work! Hey, I like that heart!"

"I'm going to give this to you when you get home! I can't wait!"

"Dear Lord...please let my Daddy come home safely. Amen."

"I'm being shy right now. But look, Daddy, I'm sitting in your BIG chair! By the way, sorry about the little bit of drool on your card. Oops!"

"Look at me, I'm a Little Loverboy for Valentine's Day! hehe"

WE LOVE YOU, DADDY!

~Mommy, Me, & Tippy~

2 comments:

amrolih said...

I don't think a Valentine from a 3 month old would be the same without a little drool!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day--and your fabulous gift from Nikki R. (former coworker until you left us to play mommy) is that I actually looked up and READ your blog! Yay for me (and you!)

Nikki