Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Birthday Wish

So today is my 28th birthday (wow, way too close to 30!), and I have a wish for you. I think you can help me out! I know there are many readers out there, since I see that my blog has been read over 180 times. But I don't know who all is reading. I've had this blog since June of last year after my friends talked me into having one so they can see how big my belly was getting while I was pregnant and to read updates on how Jeff and I are doing. I always wonder who is reading my messages and checking out all the cute pictures of Ryker.

Here's my wish:
For all of you reading this, I would love for you to say hello in a comment so I can see who's reading! It'll only take you a couple of minutes. :) Also leave your city and state, that way not only myself but everyone else can see where all of my readers are from (even if I don't know you)!

If you don't know how to leave a comment, here are directions:
All you have to do is click on the underlined "comments" under the post, type a message that you'd like in the box, copy the letters in the next small box, click on "Name/URL" if you don't have a blog, type in your name (leave URL blank), and click "Publish Your Comment". Once you do that, it'll say on the top of the page "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval," so you won't see it right away. It sends me an email to approve the message (which I try to check at least once a day), and then it'll show up on my blog once I read/approve it! :)

THANKS FOR GRANTING MY BIRTHDAY WISH! I look forward to reading the all the comments and seeing where all of my readers are from! Enjoy your weekend!

25 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Janell!

Kim from Duluth Minn :)

Kelly K said...

Happy Birthday Janell! I am posting from Burlington, WI - I adore seeing pictures of your family, so keep them coming.

Jessica said...

I love reading your blog, along with all the rest of the blogs. Right now it is the only way I can catch up with everybody. It is a nice break from work once and a while. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

amrolih said...

Happy Brirthday Janell! I hope the boys treated you like a queen on your day.

Anonymous said...

What a good idea, Janell, to ask your readers to check in on occassion. I read all of the Scholastica women's blogs. Hope that your first birthday with your first child was successful and commemorative...Because you will never have another birthday without that first child....

Tiffany and Brian said...

Happy Birthday Janell!!
Tiffany From Montana/Alaska/Minnesota
Where do I live anyway??

Erin Marie said...

Happy Birthday Dear!! And don't worry, 30 will come and go and you'll still be beautiful! Keep the great pictures coming, Ryker is so cute!
Erin - Superior, WI

Karla said...

Happy Birthday!

~Karla in Cottage Grove, MN~

Carrie said...

Well, I saw the game last night and was going to text you "Go Volunteers" b/c I know Jeff would think that is funny. Happy birthday, my wonderful friend; can't wait to see you!

Anne Bjerken said...

Happy Birthday! Mine was just last Thursday.

Anne Bjerken from Minneapolis, MN.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was a good one, I still remember my first birthday after Owen was born, it was perfect! I'm sending this from Yorkville, IL. :-)

Beth said...

I check your blog daily for updates and new pictures of you, Jeff and, of course, Ryker! Hope to see you soon! I think I should do something like this to see who (if anyone but you and a couple of others who comment regularly) are reading mine.

Signing off from Duluth, MN ~~Bethie

Rach said...

I'm a few days late, but Happy Birthday cousin!

Rachel in Memphis!

LadyP said...

Hi, my name is Liz and I live in St. Paul. I just love your blog! We should totally meet sometime, say Friday?

Courtney said...

Hi Janell! I check in with you from time to time. It's wonderful to see how happy you are being a mommy. Ryker is such a beautiful little boy, and he sure is growing fast. You'll be shocked how quickly the first year goes...my Kirsten turns 1 next month already! Enjoy all the little things he learns along the way. He will continue to dazzle you more than you can imagine. ~Courtney Stasney, Duluth,MN

Anonymous said...

Hi Janell, Happy Belated Birthday! I love seeing your pictures of Ryker. He is so cute.

Suzy from Duluth

(my first blog posting ever-thanks for the instructions :) )

Erin LaRayne Agosto said...

Happy way belated birthday. I hope you had fun with the ladies this weekend and I cannot wait to see photos.

Elk River, MN

Anonymous said...

Hiya Nellie! Happy Birthday (belated)! Hugs and Kisses from...you got it...
Peculiar, MO

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday Janell! I love seeing the updated pics of your little cutie:) We miss you guys!

Krista said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Ryker is so adorable.
Krista from Oronoco, MN

Beth said...

We need another update Janell!! :)

Janell said...

THANKS to all of you who granted my birthday wish! :) Much love!!

Anonymous said...

Not a big blogger, so this is late little sis, besides you got your Birthday wish in the mail. Close to 30, huh? what's wrong with 30? That's when the big party starts!! (I hope) I can't wait to see that little nephew of mine!! Oh, and I'm in Denver (Littleton actually, but not for long!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Janell, I just read your blog for the first time, and wanted to (belatedly) grant your b-day wish. I love all the cute pictures of Riker!!
Sending from Moscow, Russia

swayler said...

Hi Janell. Hope your birthday was wonderful. You look great and Ryker is adorable! Enjoy the blog and just wanted to let you know we enjoyed our visit with everyone. Hope to see you soon. Love, Aunt Cindy - Lakeville, Minn ; )