Monday, February 11, 2008

TOPIC: Giggles

FOR ALL OF THE MOMMIES OUT THERE, please leave a response... (or even if you aren't a mommy!)

Quick question:
When did your baby 1st giggle?

I thought I'd ask, because I swear I've heard some giggles in the last couple of weeks! Am I just thinking I hear them? Or is Ryker really starting to learn how to giggle? He's going to be 3 months old on the 15th, and I thought babies don't giggle until about 4 months or later. Maybe I have a fast learner! Or again, am I an excited mommy just hearing things? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing Ryker grow on the pictures. I hope that you are doing well. I know that it has been a while, but I do keep up with you through your pictures and stories, love it!
KT Geis

Katherine said...

Giggling started for ya huh?! I don't remember when Annie started but must have been around 3-4months. Just a little laugh here and there in the beginning and then belly giggles emerg. He's looking like his Mama!!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm certain you are hearing giggles-if you listen hard enough you will even hear a few from Tennessee as I look at the delightful pictures you post of Ryker. He is adorable. Love to all of you. Aunt Perrylyn